REAL DIVA ON YOUR BOOKSHELF.
- Book size: 20x25cm, 20x30cm, 25x25cm, 30x30cm
- Number of pages: 24, 48, 72, 144
- Printing Technology: digital press printing
- Paper: Uncoated 55% pure environmentally friendly FSC® certified fibres, 40% recycled fibres and 5% cotton fibres, made in EU
- Block binding: Hand-sewn with satin linen thread and archival bookbinding glue for spine
- Book cover cloth: FSC certified & produced in EU
Our collection of hand-sewn books is made of two types of book, DIVA and NIHON. They are both unique but very different at the same time.DIVA is the only book at the moment where we use digital press printing. We have tested a lot of papers and on the end decided for beautiful uncoated paper made by Fedrigoni in Italy. Paper is nice on touch, keeps the style of our unique books and it is FSC certified. Please note DIVA is not a lay-flat book, so it is not possible to design book in the same way as the lay-flat book, you can not expand photo over two pages.
Book can be personalized in many ways including a selection of 28 cover fabric colours, a cameo on linen with a cover photo or engraved wooden plate, book name/title or logos in different techniques like engraving, transfer print, UV print, deboss and many more.
EPIC BOOK FOR EPIC STORYES. MASTERFULLY CRAFTED.
- Printing Technology: Inkjet print with 9 colours and water based UV pigment inks
- Paper: Archival, acid free inkjet paper made by Hahnemuehle, Canson & St Cuthberts Mill
- Block gluing: Acid free SA paper board
- Book cover: Most of the cloth we use is FSC certificated and produced in EU. We use top quality acid free water based glue. Book covers are hand-made & personalized to your requiremnts.
You can find more technical information on this LINK.
You could call our Layflat EPIC books as all the beauty of quality print enclosed in a book. Images are printed on large format printer on to the single sheets which are carefully folded and bound by hand. Each double spread opens out flat with an almost invisible crease so you can showcase your very best photographic art across two pages. We use pigment-based archival inks, so the crease will keep its discreet nature and, unlike silver halide, won’t discolour over time. And, we use non-yellowing archival glue to assemble our books. The quality remains the same as the first time it was opened.