|For extra COVER OPTIONS please CLICK|
EPIC BOOK FOR EPIC STORIES. MASTERFULLY CRAFTED.
- Book size: 20x20cm, 20x25cm, 20x30cm, 24x30cm, 25x25cm, 30x30cm, 30x40cm, 40x40cm
- Page number: from 20 to 80
- Printing Technology: Premium Giclée Quality inkjet print with 9 colours and water based UV pigment inks
- Paper: Art Matt Fiber, Rice, White Velvet & Watercolour, all made in EU
- Block Gluing: Acid free SA paper board and archival bookbinding glue
- Book cover cloth: most of them FSC certified & produced in EU
You could call our EPIC Classic books as all the beauty of quality print enclosed in a book. Premium Giclée Quality inkjet print with 9 colours and water-based UV pigment inks results in superior quality with vivid and sharp colours. Images are printed on a large format inkjet printer onto a single sheet of paper for each page spread. Page spread is then carefully folded down the center by hand and glued to the next spread. With an almost invisible crease spread opens out flat so you can showcase your photographic art with no distortion across two pages. We use pigment-based archival inks, so the crease will keep its discreet nature and, unlike silver halide, won’t discolour over time. And, we use non-yellowing archival glue to assemble our books. Spreads are protected with protective sheets in between to keep your book safe. The quality remains the same as the first time it was opened.
Papers we use in our hand made EPIC books are truly worthy of their place inside. They are chosen to last a lifetime and have impeccable, sustainable provenance. We offer a selection of acid-free fine art papers with different weights and structures; Art Matt Fiber, Rice, White Velvet, and Watercolour. Papers are archival and acid-free and produced in the EU.
The book can be personalized in many ways including a selection of 28 cover fabric colours, a cameo on linen with a cover photo or engraved wooden plate, book name/title, or logos in different techniques like engraving, transfer print, UV print, deboss and many more.
EPIC BOOK FOR EPIC STORYES. MASTERFULLY CRAFTED.
- Printing Technology: Inkjet print with 9 colours and water based UV pigment inks
- Paper: Archival, acid free inkjet paper made by Hahnemuehle, Canson & St Cuthberts Mill
- Block gluing: Acid free SA paper board
- Book cover: Most of the cloth we use is FSC certificated and produced in EU. We use top quality acid free water based glue. Book covers are hand-made & personalized to your requiremnts.
You can find more technical information on this LINK.
You could call our Layflat EPIC books as all the beauty of quality print enclosed in a book. Images are printed on large format printer on to the single sheets which are carefully folded and bound by hand. Each double spread opens out flat with an almost invisible crease so you can showcase your very best photographic art across two pages. We use pigment-based archival inks, so the crease will keep its discreet nature and, unlike silver halide, won’t discolour over time. And, we use non-yellowing archival glue to assemble our books. The quality remains the same as the first time it was opened.